Treatment - Research - Education
The Professional Voice Center of Greater Cincinnati (ProVoice) is a division of The ENT Group and is dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of clinical voice disorders and understanding of the processes of voice production. Established in 1984, ProVoice was one of the first clinical voice laboratories in the United States to offer instrumental assessment as part of a comprehensive examination of voice disorders ranging from mild horseness caused by misuse to potential cancers.
It is the mission of ProVoice Center to:
- Provide effective and efficient patient care
- Enhance the understanding of voice through meaningful research
- Share knowledge of voice through educational programs
In the event additional otolaryngology treatment and/or surgery is required, ENT doctors http://www.thechristhospital.com/ent/about-us.html of The Christ Hospital Physicians - Ear, Nose and Throat http://www.thechristhospital.com/ent/index.html are available to review your results and determine next steps.
News & Events
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction article co-authored by Dr. Gorman published
- Dr. Wendy LeBorgne Publishes "The Vocal Athlete"
- Singing within Voice Therapy article by Dr. LeBorgne & Erin Donahue published
- Vocal Health Tips for Swimming Season
- Erin Donahue & Dr. LeBorgne Publish 10-Year Musical Theater Study
- ProVoice Spring 2014 Newsletter: Allergy, Cold, Flu, & the Voice
- Audition Season & Beyond: How to Stay Vocally Healthy
- ProVoice Staff Members Perform in Local Musical
- Spasmodic Dysphonia Suppport Group Meetings
One of the goals at ProVoice Center is to educate the community on issues related to vocal health, voice disorders, and general education regarding voice and swallowing. We regularly hold support group meetings for patients with Spasmodic Dysphonia as well as those who have had Head and Neck Cancer/Laryngectomy.What We Do >